POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keychains page updated (again) : Re: Keychains page updated (again) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Keychains page updated (again)
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 6 Nov 2001 17:46:10
Message: <3BE8680A.CDC15EC1@free.fr>
I have posted a sort-of survey to try to address the issues
raised by answers to your query. Everyone seems to want parts
of every design.

Anyway, here are my comments on the designs:

I will probably not buy a keychain that has a "You know you've
been..." sentence. I really dislike it on keychains. I guess
I'm on the "keychain-is-a-serious-thing" side, instead of the
"keychain-is-a-fun-gadget" one. Especially because the price
is rather high.

I like the shape of #6 a lot. If it had "1991-2001 10th anniversary"
and "http://www.povray.org/" instead of "You know you've been", it
would be my favorite.

As for favorites:

Adrien Beau   adr### [at] freefr   http://adrien.beau.free.fr/